Thursday, May 21, 2009

Instant Extra Credit

Three Names I have been called:
1. Slow
2. C-Low
3. Midwest
Three Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Nightclub Owner
2. Production Supervisor
3. Foreman
Three Places I have lived:
1. Minneapolis, MN.
2. Dallas, TX.
3. Las Vegas, NV.
Three TV shows that I watch:
1. Gangland
2. CSI Miami
3. Sons of Anarchy
Three Places I have been:
1. New Orleans, LA.
2. Anchorage, AK.
3. Miami, FL.
Three people that e-mail regularly:
1. Milcc my Friend
2. Jamie My Brother
3. June My Cousin
Three of my favorite foods:
1. Deep fried Tacos
2. Roast Beef Stew
3. Shrimp Scampi
Three cars I have driven:
1. 2003 S500 Mercedes Benz
2. 2002 Chevy Avalanche
3. 1994 Chevy Impala SS
Three things I’m looking forward to:
1. Graduation from Art Institute of Las Vegas
2. Employment
3. My Kids Graduation from High School

No comments:

Post a Comment