Thursday, April 23, 2009

EOC Week 3

You have a persuasive argument, valid points, and I agree with you on some of your statements. This is one of those things, where depending upon which side of the fence your standing, determines how you view the playing field. I wish I could see things as black and white as you do. I agree it is up to us to change the things we deem unnecessary, and sometimes they do change, but at a snail’s pace, and sometimes too little too late. I know that things aren’t always going to be perfect, and we do have a lot of privileges that others don’t get to enjoy, I guess all in all; the justice system to me is a teenage kid that needs constant supervision, and every now and then put on a time out. I appreciate you pointing out some of our not so finer moments in the toddler stages of American law.
http://nordfantome.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment