Thursday, April 23, 2009

EOC Week 3

Oh too true; I feel as though you and I share the same ideology on the justice system as we know it today and as it will always be. I like how you touched on some points that I would liked to have explored. Somehow America is becoming un-American as though it was feeding on itself. I wonder if there will ever be the right formula for a world, without the need for rules and restrictions, or two separate policies for the have and have knots. The system as we know it is faulted and you definitely have a good grasp of where our nation is heading if we don’t stop and notice the world around us. The question I truly want to know is do you think there will come a time where everyone as a whole will say, things need to change. The odds of this happening are slim to none; but one can hope.
http://cjfashionrm.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment